The rules of the game are very simple.
- Think of a trivial programming task. The more trivial, the better.
- Think of a likely name for an NPM module that solves that task.
If a module exists to solve that problem, check the following criteria:
- If the module has less than 20kb of code, excluding dependencies, take 1 more shot.
- If that module has over 1,000 weekly downloads, and the above is satisfied, take 1 more shot.
- If the module has dependencies, take 1 shot for every additional module, for each of the above criteria it satisfies.
- Then tally your score and drink up! (please don't actually drink)
Use the search bar below to play!